An Abney level is an instrument used in surveying which consists of a fixed sighting tube, a movable spirit level that is connected to a pointing arm, and a protractor scale. An internal mirror allows the user to see the bubble in the level while sighting a distant target.
This surveying tool is a must-have inclusion in your collection of maritime tools, and will put your knowledge of nautical decor on display for all to see.
- Functional abney level
- Extends to 6.5" in length
- High-quality construction
- Made from 100% solid brass
- 5.5" retracted length
- 6.5" extended length x 2" wide x 1.5" tall
- Dimensions: L: 6.5in x W: 2.13in x H: 2.38in
- Weight: 0.30lb
- UPC: 092074978644