- DISPLAY ONLY (Unless you have a small head, then it might fit)
- Comes with Wooden Stand and Leather interior cushion skull cap
With its distinctive shape, the Italo Iron Corinthian Helmet is perhaps one of the most classic and identifiable helmets of history. The iconic helm of the Spartan warrior, this helmet was favored by many Greeks because of its protective abilities. This simple helmet features a rounded top that is perfect for deflecting blows off of the top of the head, while a small protrusion at the back helps to protect the neck. The front of the helmet features a shallow brow and embossed lines above the face. Long cheek-guards protect the face, while leaving an open T-shaped section of the helmet, where the warrior can see and breathe through the helmet. This particular helmet is made from quality metals and features an impressive polished iron finish. Adding the Italo Iron Corinthian Helmet is a great way to add a touch of authenticity to any Greek hoplite or warrior look, and the helmet is also an instant collectors item that is sure to look great in any enthusiasts collection.
- A Classic and Iconic Greek Helmet
- Features an Impressive Polished Iron Finish
- Made from Quality Materials
- A Great Display Piece or Collectors Item
- Makes for a Great Medieval Gift Idea
- Measurements: 13.5"
- Dimensions: L: 10in x W: 9in x H: 14in
- Weight: 3.02lbs